Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Eternal Rain

Hey readers , sorry that it's been ages for me to let you guys un-updated with my new post . However , Paris is showered almost everyday lately . But luckily , today the sun is about smiling and that the reason why almost all parisian going out , chillin and profitent bien du soleil . Guess that I'm one of them! I went out around the city and feel the heat that we've been missing since the last two weeks.



Shirt : Urban Outfiters ; Jeans : Cheap Monday ; shoes : Creepers 



As Paris has plenty of bridge , Pont Alexandre III is on of the most iconic in Paris .

Yeah , Black is my cup of tea for my recent look . As my french friend have said that playing with all-black outfit is not only about colour , it's an attitude .  So? let's mix and match your black outfit guys!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment