Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween in Paris

       Halloween is come and it's show time! Set your creativity to be as scary as you can! It might requires some costumes but doesn't mean it costs you some huh? Just open your closet and do some mix matching stuff , believe me .. you could have a costume on your own! 

       Today , I went to Jardin de Tuileries to discuss a Halloween stuff with my friends and luckily it was end up with a beautiful sunset! So , i decide to put my shades on because it might be the last time the sun smiling on this autumn. 





Shirt : H&M 
Hat : New Look 
Pants : Inksomnia 
Vest : Bought at Kilo shop 




It's exactly not my final costume for this Halloween , but i already have some idea in mind and i hope you do as well because there is only one 31st October in this year! . So , i will keep you updated mine by next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment